Things to Do at Oyhut Bay
Having fun is the whole idea. And boy do we have fun for you at Oyhut Bay and all around the Ocean Shores area. Here is where we keep a list for current and future events, entertainment, amenities and more. Please join us. Everyone is welcome.
Fun things to do onsite:
- Moped and Bicycle Rental: Avaliable by appointment in the off-season, and onsite all sunmmer long.
- Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals: Paddle the freshwater right from Oyhut Bay's commuity dock. Availiable by appointment in the off-season, and onsite all summer long.
- Electric Boat Rental: Aailable from Oyhut Bay's community dock all summer long. (Reservations Recommended.)
- Model Row Tour: Come see our Three designer-furnished model cottages at Oyhut Bay. Open daily 10 to 5. Start your tour in the Real Estate Office.
- Nature-themed Kids Playground: Fun for kids of all ages, including a swingset and mini-climbing wall.
- Little Free Library: What's better than curling up with a good book at the beach? Find our bookshelf of books - free to borrow! In the Pelican Post behind the Vacation Rentals office.
Ocean Shores Events
There are concerts, festivals and great events almost every week here in the Ocean Shores area. To see what's happening click here
DETAILS: We work to keep this information up to date, but details do change from time to time based on circumstances, often on short notice, and sometimes beyond our control. To verify any answer or other information you may need, please call or email us anytime. Allow a reasonable amount of time for response. Only legitimate inquiries will be answered.